Sunday, December 14, 2008

Miss You

I just want you to know,
Life has became much more enjoyable since your first hello.
I love how easy it is to talk to you.
Thoughts of you warm my heart like a moonlit summer night and keep rushing through my mind.
I wish you were here, but you're not here, you're there, and there doesn't know how lucky it is.
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight, and never let go.
If I were an angel... I would choose to watch over you.
The best kind of pillow is the one with a heartbeat and I want to wake up next to you.
When I lie on my bed, and stare at the ceiling. My thoughts all about you, gives me a lovely feeling.
I swear, my heart has a party every time I think of you.
I'll dream of your kiss no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch makes me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses, Each dream reveals more.
When the night has come, and the land is dark. when the moon is the only light we'll see... Look at the stars. Can you count them? I miss you that much.
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.
You're worth the wait and the distance.... but I wish you here now!
Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people. That's based in mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.
Whenever you feel a shiver on your neck, you know love is right behind you, kissing your neck.
Saying goodbye is never easy with you... What gives me hope is, thinking about our next hello shared with a kiss and an embrace.
Wish you here, so I could hug you.
No matter what happens, we'll always find a way.
I miss you

No comments: